Sunday, January 6, 2013

Learn From My Experience With Facial Skin Care Treatments

I ran across a really good facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment a few weeks ago and I wanted to tell you about the ingredients. It's a deep hydrating mask for men.

I know what you might be thinking, but this stuff is amazing. You don't walk around for hours with this green stuff hardening on your face. It mostly disappears after about 20 minutes. I was looking for a facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment because I have had problems with dry skin for years.

After, just one use, my face felt better than I can ever remember. And, I have tried just about everything, from inexpensive to expensive. From over the counter to prescription lotions and nothing worked until I used this facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment.

So, I figure that there are people out there with similar problems, so I wanted to tell you about the ingredients. The company also makes a version for women. They are fragrance free, but have a light pleasant smell due to plant extracts and oils that they use.

Cynergy TK(TM) is the company name for a compound that contains Functional Keratin(TM), a natural extract from sheep's wool created through a patented process. It is similar to the basic protein found in human skin. That's just one of nine different "active" ingredients found in this facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment.

Most of the other products that I had tried contained only one or two at the most. And, it turns out that a lot of them contained petrolatum as the base, which was actually stripping what little natural oil that my skin had. So, I believe that's one reason this facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment is so unique.

Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 is a special form of CoenzymeQ10, a vitamin like substance that is used by the body to create collagen and elastin, the basic fibers of the skin's layers. They say that it is the manufacturing process that is so unique and I believe that, because I have used COQ10 lotion before, without results.

Like a more common facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment, this one also contains vitamin E. Perhaps, it is the combination with the other natural ingredients that makes it so effective. I say that because I have used vitamin E before and there was little if any benefit.

Rigin is a special facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment that is commonly used in happinesslifetime.com anti aging products to make skin firmer and smoother. My face definitely feels smoother. But, I think that one of the most important ingredients is avocado oil, which is very similar to skin's natural oils.

But, they also include another type of oil, from the macadamia nut, in this facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment. It contains palmitoleic acid which has been in other solutions that I have tried, because it is said to be beneficial to the skin's cells.

The last three ingredients in this facial happinesslifetime.com skin care treatment are honey, allantoin, vegetable emollients. All of these have healing effects and moisturizing qualities. It worked for me. You might want to give it a try.








I have tried different skin care and anti aging products and my research shows that the best-skin-care-line.com best skin care line should be safe to use, effective on your skin and contain the latest breakthrough natural ingredients, get more information at: best-skin-care-line.com best-skin-care-line.com

No comments:

Post a Comment