Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Are Anti Aging Skin Care Products For Men?

It is often difficult to find an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product for the needs unique to a man. You cannot just buy a woman's happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products and expect them to be effective. As a man, you face different problems.

Of the few companies that do provide special solutions for men, they usually only change the way that it smells. And, smell has nothing to do with an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product. In fact, they should not be scented at all, unless the ingredients have a natural fragrance, something like avocado or grape seed.

Why should you go for unscented? Because the term fragrance on a label could mean that any of 4000 different chemical substances are used. A little dab of cologne is okay, but spreading chemicals all over your body is not. So, the best happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products for men and women contain no added fragrances.

Some companies believe that anything you put on your face or body should be as safe as any food item. That is not a common philosophy for an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product, but it sounds good to me. I am just as concerned about my health as I am about the way I look.

The idea of cell rejuvenation also sounds good, but that applies to both men and women. Skin inflammation and irritation is something that is particularly common among men. Not to say that women don't experience it, too. But a lot of comes from shaving.

There are new happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products that contain an ingredient that has been clinically proven to inhibit the production of Prostaglandin E2. That's PGE2 for simplicity's sake and it is the cause of inflammation.

I admit that I have neglected my appearance and the health of my skin-cells over the years. Who thinks about that stuff when they're young? A dab of Clearasil and you're ready to go.

I have also spent most of my free time on the boat or somewhere near the water, where the wind and the sun wreak havoc on the face. The new happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product that I mentioned takes all of that into consideration. It can actually undo some of the damage that I've done to my face and body.

Cynergy TK is an ingredient in these new happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products for men. There's a line for women, too. It has been clinically proven to reduce PGE2 by up to 70%. That's good enough for me.

I admit that until I needed them, I didn't know a lot about any happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product. I did know, because of my experiences, that loss of collagen, elastin and skin-proteins cause wrinkles and sagging. I also knew that free radicals, caused by exposure to the sun and pollution, cause deep lines and lead to cancer.

In my opinion, all happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products should help the body produce more collagen and elastin, while increasing levels of necessary proteins and destroying free radicals. That's my philosophy, but most companies don't agree.

They try to sell you on the idea that you can "replace" collagen fibers by rubbing them all over your face. That's simply not true. The reason that collagen injections work is because they replace lost fat in the lowest of the skin's layers. Not because they replace anything. They simply fatten it up. That's why an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care product that contains collagen will do absolutely nothing to improve your appearance.

Cynergy TK, on the other hand, stimulates the collagen, elastin and skin-cell production. Another ingredient, called Wakame, increases the levels of vital proteins. And another, called Nano-lipobelle supplies the necessary antioxidants to soak up and destroy free radicals down through all of the skin's layers. These are the most effective happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care products that I have seen. Definitely, worth a try.








Jenny Miano is dedicated to research of skin care health products. She shares her research on her website. Should you have damaged skin, unwanted wrinkles, and fine lines, visit her site now to learn about the skin care line Jenny personally recommends. anti-aging skin care product [access-natural-health.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment