Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tips to Find the Best Skin Care Cream For Your Skin

I know if you are like me, you hate rough, dry skin. In fact, since you are reading this article, I know that I don't have to tell you how important it is to keep your skin moisturized. I'm sure you would not be reading this if you weren't interested in finding the right happinesslifetime.com skin care cream.

No one likes to go around with flaky, itchy skin, and we all know how pleasant it is to find a happinesslifetime.com skin care moisturizer cream that we really like - one that moisturizes and heals (and maybe has some happinesslifetime.com anti aging properties as well).

If you think like I do, you want nothing but the best products for your skin. So it makes sense that when you and I are shopping around for the right happinesslifetime.com skin care cream, we should really take a close look at the ingredients.

One thing I always check for when I'm shopping is mineral oil, but not because it is a healthy ingredient. I check for it so I can avoid it. It locks in moisture, but it also really clogs your pores and can lead to breakouts, like it always does with me.

Other ingredients I try to avoid -- and there are numerous ones so I'll just list a few -- are parabens, alcohols, and fragrances.

Remember, whatever we rub into our skin can be absorbed into our bloodstream, so we especially want to avoid the parabens and fragrances. Alcohols just strip your skin and can lead to premature aging and age spots, but parabens and fragrances can be toxic, may cause cancer, and can disrupt your endocrine system. Don't take my word for it though; do your own research.

As far as healthy, effective ingredients, here's what I try to find. I like a happinesslifetime.com skin care cream that moisturizes and helps with aging, so I look for one that contains ingredients for both.

One particular ingredient that I have found that helps with moisture is babassu. I know it is strange sounding, and that is because it is derived from a palm tree that grows in Brazil, but I love products that contain this ingredient. It is fine for both dry and oily complexions and is beneficial for people with eczema as well.

Another ingredient I'm drawn to is maracuja (another Brazil product). This one really gives my skin a velvety feel. Remember, both babassu and maracuja are natural ingredients, so they cause no harm.

On the happinesslifetime.com anti aging side of things, one other neat ingredient that my happinesslifetime.com skin care cream contains is Cynergy TK. This one helps delay the aging process by prompting my body to increase its production of collagen and elastin, the two vital proteins for young looking skin. Cynergy TK is a product derived from New Zealand sheep - another all natural ingredient that works.

It took me a while and a lot of research to find the products that I use, but I'm certainly happy I did all that searching. Hopefully, using my tips, it will not take you as long to find a quality happinesslifetime.com skin care moisturizer cream that you're satisfied with.








Haley Hensley is passionate about natural skin care and quality skin care products. Visit your-favorite-skin-site.com your-favorite-skin-site.com to learn about the quality skin care products she recommends after extensive research: your-favorite-skin-site.com your-favorite-skin-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment