Monday, May 6, 2013

Hydrating Skin Care - What it REALLY Takes to Keep Your Skin Hydrated and Youthful

Are you practicing the right hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care on a daily basis?  It's best to make sure you are because many moisturizers on the market today can actually harm your skin more than help it.  This article discusses the best hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care practices so you can keep your skin healthy and youthful.

I was shocked to learn that the moisturizers I was applying on a daily basis we're actually making my skin WORSE to a certain extent.  I mean since it's a "moisturizer", I figured that it must be moisturizing my skin....

What I later found out was that most of the hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products I was using contained ingredients like mineral oil, paraffin wax, and petrolatum which are all horrible for the skin.  They are widely used in products because they are extremely cheap, specifically because they are byproducts of making petroleum.

Never get hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products with these ingredients because they clog your pores and interfere with your skin's natural ability to eliminate toxins.  They also strip the natural oils from your skin, encourage acne disorders, and can cause photo-sensitivity.

The best hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products are made with all-natural and organic moisturizers.  Not only do they provide amazing benefits for your skin, they also are accepted very easily because they are very similar to your existing oils and moisturizers.

Some of the best natural moisturizing substances to look for in any kind of topical skin product are jojoba oil, shea butter, and vitamin B5.

I've found through my long trial-and-error process with hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products that the best moisturizing products tend to be anti-aging ones.  Why?  I think it's because they strive to make higher quality and more effective products.  Sure they may be a bit more expensive, but it's absolutely worth the results I get using them.

In fact, the best hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products I've come across (which I still use to this day) are ones that help preserve the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin.  This is a substance that's responsible for retaining moisture and water.  If you can believe it, hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water!

The key to keeping high levels of hyaluronic acid in your skin is stopping the activity of hyaluronidase, an enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid and is fueled by UV radiation and free radical damage.  Phytessence Wakame, a special extract from Japanese sea kelp, is great at inhibiting the activity of this enzyme.  It works SO WELL that all the hydrating happinesslifetime.com skin care products I own contain it.  It's that good!








You can learn more about Phytessence Wakame and other potent natural skin care ingredients and read more about the skin-and-health-site.com hydrating skin care products I personally use on a daily basis to keep my skin hydrated and youthful by visiting my website listed below.

Caroline Richie is a long time user and passionate admirer of natural skin care. Visit her site now and discover the cutting-edge ingredients and anti aging solutions she recommends and uses after years of research and trial-and-error with all sorts of products ---> Go to skin-and-health-site.com skin-and-health-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment