Saturday, March 2, 2013

Skin Care For Men - Sun and Weather Damaged Skin

Men need to pay attention to the care of their skin by feeding in antioxidants, by getting rid of the dead skin, by adding moisture to dry skin. It's not just for their health, it is also for their looks, men too want to look good, to retain younger looking wrinkle free skin.

Unfortunately most men ignore the needs of their skin to their own peril. Men tend to also be out in the sun and exposed to the weather more often than women.

Women most often focus on happinesslifetime.com skin care due to their interest in beauty and desire for young looking skin. Most men don't see the condition of their skin as especially important to their health or their looks. This is often a huge mistake.

It's a fact that our skin is our largest organ and our skin is one third to one half of our immune system.

When men look at happinesslifetime.com skin care without the beauty factor stigma they can begin to understand that actively caring for the health of their skin is critical to their overall health. Not to mention their risk for skin cancer by not pro actively caring for their skin.

In this article I am talking mainly about the men who are not consciously thinking about their looks, men who are exposed to the sun, wind and other kinds of weather. Unless they have developed a skin condition or even skin cancer, they ignore the needs of their skin.

I know about this because I was one of them. I was heavily exposed to the sun growing up at the beach. As a young adult I worked construction and have always been an avid outdoors person. As I grew older I didn't really think a lot about consistently treating or protecting my skin. I was even prematurely balding. As I got older I started to understand more clearly the risk I was taking by ignoring this important part of my bodies health. I am almost sixty years old now. About twenty years ago I started a deep growing interest in holistic natural health. I learned all about the role my skin plays in my over all health.

In the polluted world we live in today our skin is absorbing many toxic chemicals, most of which we can't even see. Much of this absorption is through our skin.

Our bodies need antioxidants to fight this absorption both inside our body and on our skin. Choosing natural organic happinesslifetime.com skin care products based on nutrition is a sound approach for healing and protecting our skin. Much of the happinesslifetime.com skin care ingredients out on the market often do more harm than good for our skin.

Most men and women don't scrutinize the ingredients in what their are putting on their skin. Men are far less likely to even consider the consequences of what they put on their skin and why it can make a huge difference for effectiveness and results in their health..

I am interested in what men think about happinesslifetime.com skin care and healing their sun and weather damaged skin.








I'd like to ask a favor of all men who read this article, answer my survey questions so I can better understand how to offer valuable result oriented solutions for men to heal and care for their skin. Go to purerainorganicskincare.com purerainorganicskincare.com Click on the Survey for Men Tab

Michael Chadd is a holistic health coach and consultant. Get his FREE REPORT on the benefits and positive results of natural organic skin care and why we all need it, especially men. Go to - purerainorganicskincare.com purerainorganicskincare.com Men click on the Skin Care for Men tab. Call us directly at 360-306-5273

No comments:

Post a Comment