Saturday, December 22, 2012

Anti-Aging Skin Care Review

Reading an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care review will only give you so much information. When you consider an appropriate happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care system, the individual has to be considered. What is your natural color? Are you allergic to any of the ingredients? Wait, were you thinking of ordering something without reading the label?

I understand that perhaps some home TV program may have lured you in causing you to think that you were getting a high quality product. I ordered one too, just so that I could write this happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care review.

As I watched the number of orders go up, I shook my head in frustration. There is no way for any one to know what this highly advertised happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care system contains. You cannot read the list of ingredients. There is no way to tell if there is any clinical research to support their claims.

But, because I wanted to write this happinesslifetime.com skin care review, I got out my credit card and ordered the product. It was a "collagen kit". Because, I've done my research, I know that most any happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care system claims to include collagen. And, since I know a little bit more about it than the average guy, I know that the fibers are usually derived form bovines, or cow hide.

But since my assignment was to provide an happinesslifetime.com anti aging skin review for this product, I ordered it anyway, at a cost of $78. You might think of me as a guinea pig. Better me, than you.

So, I received my happinesslifetime.com skin care system in the mail and I opened it with trepidation. Finally, I could read the ingredients. The first ingredient that I noticed was paraffin wax. It was in the eye treatment and the lip "plumper".

Anything that contains paraffin wax will feel like chap-stick. If you put it around your eyes at night, you will wake up with blurred vision and sometimes itchy watering eyes. That's because, as you sleep, you rub your eyes, subconsciously. So far, I have all zeros for my review and I haven't even tried it yet. I just know a little more than the average consumer, so I'm not looking forward to the negative results.

In an attempt to be a thorough reviewer, I tried the happinesslifetime.com eye cream in the happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care kit. As I suspected it felt greasy, sticky and heavy. It ended up in my eyes over night and I awoke with irritated, swollen eyes.

So, I tried the lip "plumper" in the happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care system I might just have well have bought a tube of Chap Stick and saved the money, but since I was writing an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care review, I had to make the effort. As with Chap Stick, your lips feel better initially, because the wax heals and protects them from further injury. But, if you use something like this on a regular basis, it will eventually strip away all of the natural oils that your lips contain and they will be dryer than ever.

I have done an happinesslifetime.com anti aging happinesslifetime.com skin care review for a wonderful product, but it's not available in store or on any home TV program. See AHealthyRadiantSkin.com Just let me say that "all natural" is the way to go.








Margaret Bell is a dedicated advocate of living a healthy lifestyle and diligent researcher of skin care systems. Visit her site at: aHealthyRadiantSkin.com aHealthyRadiantSkin.com to discover which is the Best Skin Care Products Margaret recommends for all skin types. Be sure to sign up for her free Health newsletter for new updated skin care information.

No comments:

Post a Comment