Sunday, February 16, 2014

Face Skin Care Products - How to Find Out Your Skin Type and the Right Face Skin Care Product

Looking for face happinesslifetime.com skin care products that's right for you? Well, so was I... Through many trials & errors and endless searches I found out the one that was perfect for me. In this article, I'll show you a fool-proof way to find out face happinesslifetime.com skin care products that feel like they're made especially for you!

First of all, you need to know what type of skin you have. You're a unique individual, and skin creams that help your friend diminish wrinkles and smoothen her complexion might not help you; she might have a different skin type than you do.

Here's an easy way that helped me find out my skin type. I took a paper napkin and softly rubbed it on my face in the morning, before I washed my face. I have dry skin, so naturally the napkin stayed dry and I even saw some skin flakes on it! My sister, who has more oily skin, actually saw some fatty stains on her napkin! If you have normal skin, the paper napkin will also remain dry, but it will not have any skin flakes. And if you have combination skin, then you might see some fatty residue on your napkin when you rub it on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin area).

Also, does your skin become easily irritated when you apply face creams? If it does, then you probably have really dry skin.

Anyhow, now that you'll know your skin type, you'll be able to match it up with the skin cream that's right for you.

Good luck in finding the perfect face happinesslifetime.com skin care products! Search and don't be afraid to try out some different brands and you'll find it soon enough!








When you're searching for information on face skin care products, and you don't know which one to choose it's helpful if you start with the well-known brands. You can't really go wrong with those - they're tried and proven!

Sara D. is a skin care junkie. She knows some secret sources where you can get squidoo.com/obagiskincarediscount Obagi skin care discounts that your derm hopes you never find out. Also, her Squidoo lens, squidoo.com/obagiskincarediscount squidoo.com/obagiskincarediscount reveals some shocking truths and secrets about the Obagi Nu-Derm line of skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment