Friday, September 13, 2013

For This Man, Skin Care Was the Last Thing I Was Thinking of - Until Something Happened to Me

I have a confession to make. As a man happinesslifetime.com skin care is the last thing I naturally think of.

It is not as if I have no reminders of the importance of taking care of my face and hands. My wife is daily looking after her skin, and occasionally encourages me to do the same.

But, being a male happinesslifetime.com skin care is not something that is a priority for me normally.

I suppose some of this started in my childhood. As a young boy I noticed that a stubbed toe, a cut on the hand, a grazed knee -- all these wounds to my skin healed quickly and left no marks.

Then a few years later, the pimples and blackhead I suffered with as a teenager eventually disappeared, leaving no blemishes that I had to cover up when I was with the girls on social occasions.

However, I now realize some years later that I cannot take my skin for granted any more. That early damage to my skin is now becoming wrinkles and all those days I spent out in the strong sun, or exposed to wind and rain, are showing now.

So even though I am a man happinesslifetime.com skin care now has to be a feature of my daily routines.

Fortunately for a man happinesslifetime.com skin care can be picked up at any time. Just as it is never too late to stop smoking, so it is never too late to start caring for your skin. Even if you are a rugged man.

The best place to begin happinesslifetime.com skin care, as a male, is with the protein collagen. This is a naturally occurring protein we all have in our bodies. It is responsible for binding tissue together at the molecular level. It keeps our skin firm and smooth when we are young, for example. In cooperation with another protein, elasin, it gives our skin a 'bounce' and 'stretch' so when we push our skin in one direction it pulls back into shape again.

Unfortunately our levels of these proteins begin to decrease after a few decades. And so the youthfulness of our skin is slowly replaced with an aged look. At first, as a man, this is of little consequence. But there comes a time when even a man wants to take better care of his skin. So he needs to find a way to rejuvenate the diminishing supply of collagen in his body.

The best way to do that, as far as I can see, is to use a happinesslifetime.com skin care product that will both clean and moisturize the surface of the skin, and also stimulate the body to produce a fresh supply of collagen and elasin.








If you hunt for them, you can find male skin care products that will do exactly that. In fact I recommend one on my web site. You might like to visit it, since I have a lot of good information up there about skin care.

For a man skin care need not be daunting. Just be informed and start to take some care of your skin -- for a change. You will see the results.

William Leonard is writing expertly on skin care and skin care products from his web site elegant-skincare.com elegant-skincare.com - Click there now to read more about skin care and see his recommendations for elegant-skincare.com skin care products that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment