Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mario Badescu Skin Care Product Review

I have been using Mario Badescu's products after visiting their Salon Spa in NYC with a friend of mine one summer. It was there that I also saw one of my favorite actresses buying facial cleansers. I have to truly admit that before using Mario Badescu's happinesslifetime.com skin care products I use to have a wide collection of happinesslifetime.com skin care products from a bunch of different well known companies.

Today I only use a  few other brand name happinesslifetime.com skin care products. I am so happy with Mario Badescu's happinesslifetime.com skin care products that the majority shelf space in my bedroom and bathroom are filled with their products. Their products don't leave a heavy greasy feeling on my skin. That's the worst feeling ever and you ladies understand what I mean. Their creams and lotions are light and so are the scents too. I don't like my skin smelling like a fruit salad.

I have to say most of Mario Badescu's happinesslifetime.com skin care products are oriented towards acne treatment and prevention. After all which of us ladies has never suffered from acne previously. The best thing about their happinesslifetime.com skin care products is that since it is not heavy and pore clogging so it will not do harm to our skin. So you will not have a greater chance of waking up with a worse acne problem then before. Sometimes just one zit could really ruin my day.

So I also tried out a few of Mario Badescu's acne treatment and prevention products to see how well it really works. Compared to the other leading brands, Mario Badescu's work like a charm. Their facial cleansers really do the trick. The facial cleansers help ease the acne away gently so my face does not end up with acne scars. I also really like his Drying Lotion formula. Just a few dabs on my problem areas and I can actually feel it working overnight. After about a week my skin was becoming noticeably better. Don't believe any happinesslifetime.com skin care product companies with claims that their products cure acne overnight. Making such a claim is like saying there is a cure for cancer. It really makes me mad when I see happinesslifetime.com skin care products that claims miracle cures. Mario Badescu products never make such claims which is why I fully trust them.

One major point I would like to bring up is that one of the main reasons why I use Mario Badescu's products is that many celebrities trust and use their products. Now the keyword is use, not endorse. Endorse implies that the celebrity is being paid for their services as a spokes person. Mario Badescu's celebrity clients use his products because they know it works for them. They use his products because it makes their skin radiant and not because of monetary gains.

Let's face it. Celebrities rely on their looks. It's what made them so noticeable in the first place. After all isn't looking so beautiful is one of the reason why they are so famous. So celebrities will only use happinesslifetime.com skin care products that will make them look better. Not worst. Now I am not famous. I will probably never be famous. But I love to look beautiful and Mario Badescu's happinesslifetime.com skin care products has worked well for my skin.








For more information on Mario Badescu's products and to see some videos of actual product reviews check out hubpages.com/hub/Mario-Badescu-Skin-Care-Products-Review Mario Badescu Skin Care Product Reviews.

? Copyright 2008 Ariana Won

No comments:

Post a Comment